Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I am changing the tone and direction of my Blog

Due to the large and vocal resistance that so many have voiced on various message forums to "the Rivet Counters",,,,,,,,,I am quitting that activity.

I will post various thoughts about the models I build and plan to build. I will cite references for those models, including color data. But, I am not going to go digging around for this little detail or that obscure photo,,,,,,unless it is for a person that is already an online or in person friend.

Please don't get mad at me for this decision, if you must blame someone, blame the people that believe for some reason that Rivet Counters are "making the hobby too hard" for other builders,,,,,,,instead of providing FREE info to the people that ask for it in public threads.

My collection posts will be just that,,,,,vanity posts that show off the goodies I have made masters for (for my own use, now) and finished models.

Rex

No comments:

Post a Comment